Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Plateau














Hello Everyone,
I have been working on a winter landscape project since January and now I feel like I have hit a plateau. I am use to photographing a single subject and exploring every single aspect of that subject. With this project it's different. I am exploring a theme; places that are filled with people in the summer and cleared out in the winter. I feel like the images as a whole are very eclectic and I wonder if it doesn't feel like a cohesive body of work. I am posting some images. Let me know what you think. These images are only screen shots so please don't judge me on exposure color etc.
Thanks for reading,
KIM

Plateau Sponsorship
“Kimberlee Whaley is a fiscal year 2008 recipient of an Artist Initiative Grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board. This activity is made possible in part by a grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board, through an appropriation by the Minnesota State Legislature and by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.”

1 comment:

einar said...

Beautiful pictures!. I think the landscape in Minneapolis is quite like Norway.