Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Return of the Tundra


The weather outside is frightful.....


So since we have nowhere to go.....


It happens every year even though I convince myself that it won't.

The worse months to live in Minnesota or the Midwest at that is January through March.
Even though the days get longer the weather gets colder, a lot colder. Today the high is 1˚ and the low is -19˚ without the windchill. I'm not complaining, Minneapolis has so many awesome things going on that you forgive the weather. Plus in the summer you really really appreciate the weather and try to spend all your time outside despite that it's 90˚ with 99% humidity.

Well, the true winter is here and I am going to snuggle up with my family, watch movies, visit friends and wait for the thaw.

No comments: